Vermont 2-1-1 is a simple number to dial for information about health and human service organizations in your community.
At Vermont 2-1-1, callers will speak with a real person every time. Call Specialists will problem solve and refer callers from throughout Vermont to government programs, community-based organizations, support groups, and other local resources. Vermont 2-1-1 is:
- A local call from anywhere in Vermont.
- Confidential telephone assistance.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Live translation services for 170 languages.
- Access for persons who have special needs.
- Ability to transfer emergency calls to 9-1-1.
- Accurate, updated information about community resources in Vermont.
What kind of services can Vermont 2-1-1 refer me to?
Vermont 2-1-1 provides all people in Vermont with free access to community resources through information and referral (I&R) . This access includes personal assistance by telephone and online through a searchable database of services, including the following: