Providing temporary shelter and housing support
for people experiencing homelessness

Shelter for Adults or Families

Everyone should have a place to live. If you or someone you know is experiencing homelessness, the best next step is to call the Haven at (802) 295-6500. You’ll be connected with a service coordinator who can talk about your needs and whether we have a room available in our family or adult shelter.

Hixon House
Support Services

Housing Support

Finding and securing permanent housing can be challenging. To get assistance with navigating housing processes, referrals, landlord communication, and more, please call (802) 295-6500. We offer housing services to people who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness.

Are you camping and in need of services? We are happy to provide you with resources and guidance even if you don’t choose to explore permanent housing right now.

Have Questions or Need Help?

Please call (802) 295-6500 to connect with the Upper Valley Haven. If you don’t have access to a phone, you can visit us at 713 Hartford Avenue in White River Junction or send us an email using the link below.
Contact Us