The impossible choices of hunger are closer than you think. Your neighbor, colleague, or even friend may be forced to sacrifice food to make ends meet. Learn more about the impossible choices of hunger around your community. Our goal is to mobilize everyone in the Upper Valley to take action in the fight against hunger.
Here are a few ways to help:
- Share on social media
- Advocating and raising awareness
- Making a donation of dollars or food (see below)
- Starting a food drive with your work colleagues
- Volunteering in our Food Shelf or Cafe
- Or contact us to find a way YOU can make a difference
Will you join us in speaking out against hunger? Activate your network of customers, colleagues, and employees to make a lasting impact on the lives of our friends and neighbors in need.
Interested in how you can support someone facing hunger insecurity?
Orange is the color of hunger. This Hunger Action Day, let’s stand together by wearing orange, turning our city landmarks orange, and raising our voices all across the country on behalf of the millions of people facing hunger.